A crown is a dental cap that completely covers a severely damaged tooth and restores your tooth's appearance and functionality. Crowns come in a variety of materials to suit your particular needs. This restorative dental procedure not only improves your teeth's aesthetic appearance, but also helps prevent bone loss and improves the overall health of your smile.More information
Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap and a false tooth or teeth in between. These false teeth can be made from gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of these materials. Bridges can restore your smile, prevent further tooth misalignment, and aid your ability to chew comfortably.More information
Custom-made to straighten your teeth, Invisalign® clear aligners are nearly invisible and made of a proprietary, multi-layer SmartTrack material, which gently shifts your teeth into place over time.More information
Dental Care on East Main is an Invisalign Preferred Provider
About our Team
We are Your Dental Team at Dental Care on East Main of Easley, South Carolina
Welcome to Dental Care on East Main of Easley, South Carolina! We are dedicated to providing the Easley area with a comprehensive array of dental services for all your oral health needs. We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful, so we have designed our facility and procedures with your comfort and ease in mind. Whether you are in need of emergency care for a chipped tooth or a cosmetic treatment to brighten your smile, you can rest assured that everyone at Dental Care on East Main from our front office staff to our hygienists and dentists will make sure that your dental treatment is as effective, affordable, and pleasant as possible.
Why Choose Dental Care on East Main of Easley, South Carolina?
Our Atmosphere - At Dental Care on East Main, we designed our office with our patients in mind. By combining a calm atmosphere with the latest technology, we have created a place where patients in Easley, South Carolina receive the level of dental care they need and deserve. The moment you walk in our front door, our team will make you feel comfortable, secure and well cared for. We understand that many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist, but you can be assured that your comfort is our top priority.
Our Team – Your smile is in good hands! The dentists, hygienists, and technicians here at Dental Care on East Main have the education and experience to meet all the oral health needs of Easley, South Carolina. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of dental care through on-going training and continuing education in the latest techniques and equipment.
Our Philosophy – Because oral health is integral to overall health we strive to provide comprehensive, lifetime care to the Easley, South Carolina area. We will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your immediate needs and establish preventative dental care that ensures your smile will last a lifetime!
The Dental Services We Provide at Dental Care on East Main of Easley, South Carolina
- Professional Teeth Cleaning at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina - We recommend that you visit us at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina at least twice a year for a regular check-up and professional teeth cleaning.A professional teeth cleaning at Dental Care on East Main will remove plaque and tartar that brushing and flossing at home just can't handle.Professionally eliminating this build-up of plaque and tartar helps to prevent bad breath, tooth decay, and periodontal disease. The best dental care we can provide for Easley, South Carolina is preventative care.Regular check-ups and professional teeth cleaning prevent small problems from becoming more complex and difficult to treat.Call Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina today at 864-859-4111 to begin the dental care regimen that saves you time, money, and stress.
- Teeth Whitening at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina - Over time, your teeth's natural whiteness can fade or become discolored as the result of diet, personal habits, or simply getting older. However, the teeth whitening procedures we offer here at Dental Care on East Main can restore the brilliance of your smile. Depending on your needs and preferences, the dental team at Dental Care on East Main will help you to choose either an in-office method or an at-home treatment you can apply yourself.Our Opalescence Boost treatment can produce dramatic results in only office visit or we can fit you for custom take-home trays for greater convenience.
- Corrective Dental Services for Easley, South Carolina - You may be unhappy about the spacing or misalignment of your teeth, but you would like to know more about the options available to you in Easley. We encourage you to call us at 864-859-4111 and talk to our friendly, highly trained staff about our corrective dental procedures -- from reliably effective and affordable metal braces to the latest innovative orthodontic methods such as Invisalign clear aligners. The Invisalign system is an excellent alternative to traditional braces – these clear, custom aligners are virtually invisible and can be removed and reinserted when necessary.
- Restorative Dentistry at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina - Regardless of how meticulous we are about our oral health care, unforeseen situations can result in damaged enamel, cavities, gum disease or even bone loss in your jaw. Whether the cause is physical trauma or untreated decay, Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina provides comprehensive dental service for all ages and we will work with you to find the dental treatment option that is perfectly suited to your individual oral health needs.
- Crowns at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina - Cavities, broken teeth, root canals, and worn down enamel are just a few of the factors that can result in needing a crown. Serving as extra protection, a crown can preserve a severely damaged tooth for decades. Depending on your dental and financial situation, you have the choice of ceramic, gold alloy, or porcelain-fused metal crowns. Whether you need to get them for cosmetic purposes or because of extensive tooth damage, our dental team here at Dental Care on East Main can easily evaluate what type of crowns are right for your individual case.
Dental Treatment for Sleep Apnea in Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina
Are you suffering from heavy snoring and interrupted sleep? Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) are common problems that can significantly affect your quality of life. Have you experienced the following symptoms?
- Loud snoring
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Reduced resistance to infection
- Choking or Gasping for breath
If so, it is likely that you are among the 22 million Americans who suffer from OSA. Fortunately, your dental team at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina will work with you to determine your best course of treatment, whether it is a matter of lifestyle changes, the use of an oral appliance such as a Mandibular Advance Splint (MAS), a CPAP machine , surgery, or a combination. Remember, improperly treated obstructive sleep apnea can increase the risk for heart attack, stroke, diabetes and other serious illnesses, so don't wait another day to call Dental Care on East Main at 864-859-4111 to set an appointment or consult with our helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Cold Sore Treatment at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina
At Dental Care on East Main we are committed to your complete oral health. Cold sores are a common nuisance caused by the reactivation of a virus. Although there is no cure for the virus that causes them, cold sore breakouts can be managed and avoided. Dental lasers are utilized for a variety of treatments and procedures, including cold sores. It is a safe, precise, and effective way to treat a specific area of the mouth without damaging surrounding tissue. For procedures that may sometimes cause some pain and discomfort, lasers can be used to treat the area, reducing pain and speeding up recovery time. Early treatment is the best and most effective treatment, so if you think you may have a cold sore, call our office at 864-859-4111.
Innovative Dental Care Technology at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina
We utilize the most advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment here at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina. Our Dental Care on East Main dental team uses digital imaging and the Intraoral camera to produce high-resolution images of your teeth in just a few minutes. The unprecedented resolution of our digital imaging equipment allows the hygienists and dentist here at Dental Care on East Main to provide you with a higher quality of oral health care by identifying dental problems such as early decay or microscopic fractures. This means that your dentist here at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina can determine your diagnosis and treatment with greater accuracy while also decreasing the amount of time for your examination.
Emergency Dental Care in Easley, South Carolina
Abscesses, tooth decay, infected gums, cavities and other oral health problems can be incredibly uncomfortable, and we are here to treat dental issues that just can't wait for your regular check-up. Whether you're suffering from a painful cavity, cracked tooth, broken dentures or a misplaced filling, please don't hesitate to give Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina a call! Research shows periodontal problems can potentially elevate the risk for other health issues, including diabetes, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Your health and comfort are our first priority. If you are in the Easley, South Carolina and experiencing serious oral pain, call Dental Care on East Main directly at 864-859-4111 and one of our team members will schedule a consultation with you during our regular business hours.
Make Your Appointment Today at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina
So, whether you need a crown or a cleaning, call 864-859-4111 today for an appointment. We're also happy to answer any questions you may have – our team at Dental Care on East Main in Easley, South Carolina is here to make your dental experience pleasant, affordable, and beautifully effective.